There are 7 steps if you are willing to be an Author:
- The author registers on the SEABC website by choosing “Author.”
- The author submits the manuscript through the Online Submission Menu.
- The committee initiates the plagiarism detection process by utilizing the Turnitin application to verify the submission’s originality.
- Following the fulfillment of the anti-plagiarism criteria, the manuscript proceeds to the review process.
- Reviewers evaluate the manuscript’s content and suggest the right publication opportunity.
- The manuscript is presented during the SEABC conference
a. The Atlantis Press publisher oversees the publication process of the accepted manuscript.
b. However, for manuscripts recommended for publication in journals indexed by Scopus, DOAJ, or SINTA 2 and 3, the committee will facilitate the journal that collaborates with the 8th SEABC.
c. Submission, revision, and fee publication are the author’s responsibilities.
This conference employs the double-blind review process, therefore prior to submitting your full-papers, please make sure to align with the template that shared.
Papers should be written in Ms. Word format, single-spaced. The paper should be 3,000 to 8,000 words (including abstract, reference, and tables/figures), and has never been published before or is currently being submitted to another conference or not being considered for publication.